Details concerning the registration of this association can be found in the Journal Officiel.
Created in 1992, the Mouvement International pour les Réparations - Guadeloupe (International Movement for Reparations - Guadeloupe) is affiliated with the Mouvement International pour les Réparations.
The objectives of the Mouvement International pour les Réparations - Guadeloupe are as follows:
- To defend human rights advocating tolerance
- To fight against all forms of discrimination and to do so, give a hand to organizations dedicated to racism and discrimination victims in order to improve the defense of their moral and material interests
- Particularly, to give a hand to the organization dedicated to victims discriminated against because of their African descent and ensure the defense of the memory of people who were colonised and enslaved in general, and honor their descendants
- To focus on the human rights of people of African descent, victim of an accumulation of discrimination, girls and women in particular
- To create a network with organizations and individuals engaged in the implementation of a process of repairing the damages resulting from the colonial invasions: political, economic, financial, moral, social, cultural and spiritual reparations
- To work towards the progression of peace, the progression of respect among human beings, the development of understanding between communities, the development of respect for nature in general
- If necessary, to take legal action for any infringement of the collective interests of its members